• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My m915a1xm1

Parker2

I bought the m915a1 tractor from another Florida member earlier this year. I finally got to work on it a month or so ago. I stretched the frame 4 feet and added another 5 feet to the rear. We then painted it and put on super single wheels and 46" xml tires. Then we topped it off with our 3,000 gallon hydroseeding machine.
We put it to work for the first time this week and everything worked perfectly. I am very happy with the results.
What do you guys think?
Sorry no pictures of the work being done.

20131003_140514.jpg20131003_140308.jpg20131003_140447.jpg

Parker2

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes it has the Allison tranny. Loaded the truck is around 50,000 lbs. and moves with ease. It has plenty of power and the load is easy for the truck. Empty it is around 26k lbs. and in need of an air seat. Loaded its nice and smooth.
The only things I am going to add is a/c and an air seat. We cover the entire state so some of our drives are long ones.

AV8or thanks for the deal on a great truck. I was going to pm you but I see you found the thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks