• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My m923 a2 kills my Nerves ;)

olli300372

hi guys..have a problem..
My m923 Alternator destroyes himselve ,the controlbox an d my electronical lightswitch.
I have changed the Alternator;controlbox and installed an old machanical lightswitch!
NOW THE PROBLEM: my lights still dont work and my ABS light is still on...can anybody help me??????

Steelreaper80

hi guys..have a problem..
My m923 Alternator destroyes himselve ,the controlbox an d my electronical lightswitch.
I have changed the Alternator;controlbox and installed an old machanical lightswitch!
NOW THE PROBLEM: my lights still dont work and my ABS light is still on...can anybody help me??????
The ABS light may be the only fuse on this truck. It is under the dash near the steering column. Mine kind of hangs from a wiring harness. As for the lights, check the wiring. I accidentally cut the wiring insulation near the oil dipstick with an oil filter wrench and it sparked everywhere. I threw parts at it, nearly $600 worth to find out it was a melted wire. I needed a 5 cent electrical connector.....My lights weren't working either with the fried wire. Not a definite answer but just telling you what happened to me. The alternator could have overvolted and fried wiring somewhere. Also, another dumb thing to check is the bulbs.....make sure it didn't fry those as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks