• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M923a2 6in Stack mod.

FM5332FF

I built the stack out of some 6in exhaust tube and a 6" coupling. I used a v band clamp to connect the 4"-6" 90 to the original exhaust, I cut the old hangers off and made some new hangers out of some flat stock that I had. I still have to paint it. I think it turned out well, and it sounds great.

Attachments

Last edited:

Moto2four

When my truck was straight piped in the stock location it was loud. I can't imagine what that 6in sounds like. Probably a bit more bearable since the straight piped 4 in is a little raspy and the 6 in deeper.

MtnSnow

Sounds good overall. I think the 6" is just a bit large as in the low RPM range you can really hear the pulse of the exhaust note where as in the higher rpm range it's much smoother.

BUT how about a few Up-close photo's?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks