• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M925 battery relocate

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I needed to post the pics as there is someone who's name I don't think I should ree Pete that says all I do is chase under age girls and drink beer. I used this bar stock from tractor supply and reused the 939 old battery hold down bolts. I used 20 feet of new cable and went under the frame to stay away from the exhaust. I relocated the Nato plug too.
See I am working a little.

Attachments

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that looks like what i am going to do soon. i have the batteries out and already in the tool box. just need to reroute the wires. the original wires are to short to just move or is it a must to buy new ones. hadnt looked at where the wires at all yet. mine truck is a 925a2

74M35A2

You have an A0 convertible? Girls are probably chasing you... On the beer thing, tell them to keep up or F. O. They are just envious of the way the 855 sounds at idle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks