• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M936 was delivered last night.........

martinwcox

Here are a few pic's of my M936 that I had hauled up from Hattiesburg, MS. Stealth night delivery in a lot close to my house, neighbours got a suprise when the sun came up!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be interested to know who you hired to haul it and aproximately what it cost. PM or post please.

martinwcox

I'd be interested to know who you hired to haul it and aproximately what it cost. PM or post please.
J.R Martin Transport, LLC J.R. Martin Transport, LLC.

They hauled a M923 for me previously, very good guys and I found good rates.

The M936 cost $3,500 for approx. 1,500 miles.

I did look at driving it back to Boston, MA myself but fuel, trip down and lost work days ( I am self employed) made me opt for the haul.

martinwcox

Welcome to the M936 club! Thats a nice looking truck! Hope you got as good of deal on yours as I did mine!
Mine is my avitar. It was reconditioned at Camp Shelby. Thanks for posting your pics!:driver:[thumbzup]
Overall it's a very clean truck, 14K miles, 128 Hrs. It looks like it was recently refurbed as there are a lot of new hoses etc and the brake / turn signals have been upgraded to LED's in the rear.

The tool chest behind the cab if full of stuff, I need to empty it out, it even had the light to place on the towed truck.

Attachments

Ahh, you got the tow lights! Lucky dog! Yeah I'm going to upgrade to the led tail lights as soon as i can find a set. Fr om the rear at night mine is very difficult to tell its a large truck (as castle bravo said, it looks more like two motorcycles in the lane, rather than a wrecker) so I may add a led 3 light bar in the rear center for added precation

calvin3103

Nice

you will enjoy your wrecker i have an 1955 mulitfuel M62 and a M936A1 1986 also filled with tools and a wiffle bar on both and snach blocks from **** lots of them

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1 for me?

HI there are 2 on GL comming up soon near me as for the person asking about a mover im having a M34 shipped from NH to CA for under 3,500.

Danl

Danl M915A1

Nice looking truck.The neighbours will never be the same.
Martin Never mind about the Neighours. What about your wife, or are you throwing me under the bus. You got one nice truck . Ill be up saterday if you are going to me around, I'll bring my work close and help go over it check everything out whit you if you are up to it and your wife is not to mad, It really looks like it is ready to go. Boy can we buy some junk now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks