• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My mule before and after

MDSA

Great attention to detail. Looks real good, so good, in fact, that my 17 year old son wants to buy it. How much? he was asking.

GoHot229

Outstanding work. as a Stock unit enthusiast 'purist' I'd prefer NDT tires, however that is quite moot..... the Mule is very nicely done and I'm sure quite coveted in our circles. Be nice to have to adorn the bed of a Deuce.

emr

Super NICE !!!! Would just add something U already know, the traction of those tires will cause wear fast if not driven with a feathers touch on hard surface, The reason for those mule NDT's being so round is they have so much traction they needed to slide a little, but that was for alot of drivers, I am quite sure U are on it, its just an FYI...:-D

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is a very clean mule. I would not touch a thing, except maybe bolt on one little detail. Add a 50 cal or a recoiless!! Even without those it shows you are a craftsman with an eye for detail.

DeuceNewb

is it possible to get those tagged for the street? it would be awesome to take one of those out on the beach but it would have to be tagged for the street to be legal

BMS07

Thanks so much for all the nice comments. When I took it to Iola I had alot of people that wanted to by it. I wish I could get the original wide mule tires. But they dont make them anymore. But I had alot of people that like the tires I have. It was alot of work in a short time. I got it done 2 days before Iola. I was cutting it close. Thanks Brad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks