• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My, my, my Delilah!

SaskCanuck

Me and my 94 M35A3 which I have named Delilah. New to the website, new to the MV scene and from the centre of Canada (Saskatchewan). Love my truck and glad to be here!

Cheers all
Woody

Attachments

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, we have a little of your weather down here-sort of. How's that A3 start in the winter up there?
JC

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Woody , nice MV , you did a great job and welcome to the site ! BTW , we REQUIRE a RECENT picture , your picture shows GREEN stuff , should be WHITE stuff around ! LOL

Aerialfred

Welcome, Woody! Glad to have you here. As Scar59 said, welcome from Kentucky! He is mid state I think, and I am in the northeastern part. Hope to see more pictures and updates of what you are doing with your A3!

SaskCanuck

Welcome from Kentucky, we have a little of your weather down here-sort of. How's that A3 start in the winter up there?
JC
Thanks from Kentucky. Got to spend a bit of time down there in courses....beautiful place! Decided not to drive Delilah this winter; didn't think I'd end up driving it enough to justify the plates.

SaskCanuck

Woody , nice MV , you did a great job and welcome to the site ! BTW , we REQUIRE a RECENT picture , your picture shows GREEN stuff , should be WHITE stuff around ! LOL
If you only knew rtk! lol A couple weeks ago we were setting records with -55 with the windchill and then this past Wednesday we were setting records again with 107 km/h winds! It's the Great White North! :) But you are right rtk and to honor that, I have posted a new pic that I just took 5 minutes ago of what Delilah actually looks like right now.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I FEEL your pain , this has been a cold and snow filled winter for us also , temps have been up and down and are headed DOWN next week . As far as wind being we are off the LAKE we ALWAYS have wind , nice in the summer ! Thanks for the pic's , stay warm and dry :goodjob: Bob k