• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new 1951 M38 project

Saberr

LoL perfect photo op there. Big wide open blue sky with puffy skys on a vast open plain. Don't forget the sunset that is starting to throw the shadowing on as well. LOL better frame one of those. Great to hear that it's now home.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this an Artic m38?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yep, the "cabinet" is a gas fired heater. Recovery went pretty smooth. We backed Juffhuey1n's deuce up to the M36 and carefully pushed it into his truck. The M36 had a rotten wood deck (that was kind of sketchy at times), then drove 3 blocks to the Harley dealer and off loaded it with their ramp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks