• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My NEW 1967 M35A2

chgofiveo

Im a new member and just wanted to say "HI" to everyone and thanks for having me.

Just picked her up from Camp Dodge in Johnston Iowa. There is one before pic and a few after pics of the "Deuce". I just put 46 inch tires on it and custom rims from Clinton at C & C Equipt in Unionville IN...Great Guy. I also put a custom high tech stereo in, it even has a cassette player! LOL

Let me know what you think...God Bless Our Troops!

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome 5 0. Tough looking truck with tires and Clinto's wheels. Bet you are dying to get hit with one of those Great Lake snow storms this winter.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck! Curious about the stereo? lol Good to see another member here in Illinois! Welcome aboard!! Do say, I like the look of the singles. Did those set you back as much as the whole truck? OD fever, caught it, don't want to lose it! LOL[thumbzup]
God bless,
Tony:-D

TexAndy

Whoa, nice wheels! That is the absolute best paint/body on a deuce I've seen yet...

Hey, you should go period specific and put an 8-track player in it. :-D

chgofiveo

Gimpy...Yes I am a LEO...Chicago Police Detective/Arson Investigator

MarchPlumber...I need the music when I drive, but I cant hear it over the exhaust :-D

Tex...Thanks, I touched it up with Krylon Camo Spray Pain in the rattle can...matched really well AND I would love to put an 8 track in, just cant find oneood luck with the LEO job hunt

Mav... Good luck with the LEO job hunt

Thank you all for the positive feedback and hope to meet in person at some of the meets

chgofiveo

It was a breeze... It was my first buy and pick up... The Staff Sgt there was GREAT!! I brought some Chicago Police Bomb and Arson Unit hats for them and the couldnt help me enough. My EUC cleared in no time and setting up the appointment with the Military was easy. The guy who runs it for GL at that base is kind of a squirrel and I have observed several horror stories on this site, but other than that LIFE IS GOOD!! (for me).

Good Luck Buddy
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks