• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new acquisition an M820A2 Expandable body truck..

goldneagle

Last Thursday January 8, 2009 I won the GL auction for my dream truck an M820A2. It was a bit pricy but worth it! Must be very rare as there is not much info or photos on it on the internet. I will attach the pictures I got from the GL auction for now. Later i intend to take extensive photos showing the unique features of this truck.

WARNING: Please cover your keyboard so it won't short out when drooling!:drool::drool:

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations on getting your dream vehicle. That is a gorgeous truck!

Sarge has an M820 (the one w/o the lift deck) it is huge inside when expanded.

Cheers

It seems they were used for a multitude of things.
Our friend David told me that he worked out of many of these so im assuming one of the uses were a comand post.
He talked about going from the lighted intierior to the dark outdoors and falling off the ladder! sounded like he did this more than once!

jfnemt1ff1

Dave do you know what 5 ton I can put my expando that I got from Doug,Iam thinking that if I keep the 2 1/2 ton It will take longer to get going then the train you drove.:razz:
John

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dave do you know what 5 ton I can put my expando that I got from Doug,Iam thinking that if I keep the 2 1/2 ton It will take longer to get going then the train you drove.:razz:
John
The expansible van trucks used the 215" wheelbase. Therefor you could use a M812A1, M814, M819, M820, or M821.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks