• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new acquisition an M820A2 Expandable body truck..

davidkroberts

I have a buddy who is wanting to sell me a M292 which is a M35 with the same body. Im wanting to make a RV out of the thing really but even i dont need that much space. I would be happy with a M109 really. I have some wild crazy dream of making an expedition vehicle. Im not really sure where I would want to go where I would need it but it should be fun trying to engineer it all to work.

Good buy what are you planning on doing with yours does it come with the AC unit in the overhead?

jfnemt1ff1

I have a buddy who is wanting to sell me a M292 which is a M35 with the same body. Im wanting to make a RV out of the thing really but even i dont need that much space. I would be happy with a M109 really. I have some wild crazy dream of making an expedition vehicle. Im not really sure where I would want to go where I would need it but it should be fun trying to engineer it all to work.

Good buy what are you planning on doing with yours does it come with the AC unit in the overhead?
Like this.

Attachments

goldneagle

Gonna use it for transporting goods for my EBAY business and for fun. Gonna have to bring it to one of the Rallies.

Later she will become a real camper!

Don't know yet about the A/C since I have not seen it in person yet. All I have is the auction photos.

wsucougarx

Wow now that is the nicest type of truck I have seen to date. Most of the one's I have seen seem them were left in a time warp and have been completely neglected. Nice catch!!! Beautiful new CARC job

dburt

I really envy you, that is my dream truck also- except it's missing one thing! It needs a winch!! Then you will have the ultimate off road RV expedition rig. Congrats on your deal!!

goldneagle

Gettin closer to driving my dream truck. My EUC cleared GL and on its way to Battle Creek.. GL (Brandi) said they been approved in 2 weeks or less now! WOO HOOO Anyone near Louisiana want to go retrieve it with me? It's at Camp Beauregard in Pineville,LA.

deess

congrats on your truck,i was watching it but it go to rich for my blood:-Di have to pick up a deuce from there might see you up there. shane

davesgmc

I believe that the bridge truck has well enough frame space to put the body from an expansible on. Tahts what I WAS going to do with mine, but now its 12 foot bed and 4,,maybe 6 door cab with A/C!

tm america

whats the inside height of the box and whats the lenght of the box without the part that sticks out at the top.i got my eye on a expandable . i', gonna take two m105s and put em together to make a pintle towable expandable i;m gonna put duals on it to make itas stable as i can gonna make it into a camper.thanks any info will help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks