• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce, but...Frenchy!!!

Rapture

Hello everybody, I'm Brice from france, and i just bought a Deuce (m35 a2 with "C" white engine), i was waiting for it for a long time!!!
Mounted with water purification box, will be a camper to travel away...
Not very mint in condition, but all mechanic is good, and works very well.
Just two things not very cool here:Very cold temp (-20°C) and...no way to obtain a manual (repair, maintenance,...) cause no ship to europe from usa...
So i'm a little only in my country (sorry for my poor american language) but with your forum i can have a lot of information about my baby!!!!
Just a question:Is it possible to someone to send me manuals by mail?
Sorry to demand that, but too difficult here, and very angry to not have that to make the good things on the deuce...
The other truck near the reo on pics is my Saviem SM8 4x4, a good french army truck!!

Rgds
Brice

Attachments

91W350

When they get the site mess cleared up, you can download the manuals as PDF files. They are wonderful. Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you what I have. Glen

badga the badger

welcome! ...and my french teacher said i was crazy when i told her about our MVs over in france. like 91w350 said, give it some time and you will be able to download the files. great truck and hope to see you around the site.

91W350

You have mail, the ones I sent to you should keep you busy until the site comes up. There is a great bunch of very knowledgeable guys here that will jump in to help you out. Glen

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SteelSoldiers welcomes the new Frenchman aboard :) Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

It sounds like you've already been sent lots of reading material. Good luck!

And..... Congratulations on the "new" truck - Looks GOOD!!!

Hi Brice,

welcome! Send me your adress via PM and I snail-mail you a CD with all the TMs and even the PM articles and other stuff you need (it's christmas, after all :-D ).
Nice truck, indeed! Is the water purification box empty? I like those, they are nice for camping in warmer times of the year!

Cheers,
Mark

Rapture

Thanks a lot for all your responses, very pleased to meet some "friends of truck" LOL.
and a big enormous thanks for manuals...exemple today:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNx7MZeZTOE[/media]
-15°C today, and the deuce came silent...for sure ice is not is friend!!! :mrgreen:
More pics next days!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks