• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce got car jacked

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could not of had a better jacker than St. Nick. I am sure he will return your Deuce with a full tank and sprinkle his magic fairy dust on the multi-fuel and you will fly anywhere you have to go with ease. Good holiday post. Merry Christmas.

skidder

WELL i guss ,Rudoff an crew ,tied one on at the tity bar, SO Santa need your DUCE to make a run TONIGHT Hay Troops have a Marry christmus an Healthy new year skidder an family

dilligaf13

Santa must have needed the extra cargo room this year for all his presents for the good little girls and boys. That's a great idea I might have to borrow next year. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks