• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce Hauling trailer!

100dollarman

Hundy, can you tell me more about your Ram?

2009 3500 4wd 4dr, 6.7L cummins, 6 spd auto, 4.10s. One of the best things about this new truck is the built in exhaust brake-- I love it!
Get about 20mpg empty on the hi-way. I have a 40' Weekend Warrior that I pull with it and get about 10-12 mpg- I expect to get about that pulling this trailer and a Deuce.

I really like the truck!

Mark2X2

My old Cowboy friend in Montana always says, "When you look out your window and see your goose neck trailer, you are at the scene of a very bad accident."

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
those trailers looks great... i would like to have one but dont really know if i need one... that F450 makes me :drool: 488 gears.... uhhhhhh....

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice find! I have the same trailer except a 34', I've hauled many deuces on it and they haul great. Just remember, don't rely on the grease fittings at the end of the spindles to grease your bearings, all they do is grease the inner and never get grease to the outer bearing. Best thing to do is pack them by hand yearly if you are doing a lot of heavy hauling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks