• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new Deuce!

mjtracy

Just picked up my new Deuce yesterday! Recovery ride was a non-event.

Deuce.jpg

I have already figured out there are three reactions to the deuce on the road:

1. Not even noticed
2. Thumbs Up
3. The middle finger

Looking forward to some good times ahead.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Looking truck and just remember there is ONLY one reaction to the truck that counts and that is YOURS!!!!!! Nice looking Truck congrats
KK

Flyingvan911

I don't think I've gotten the finger yet except when going through airport security. Congrats on the deuce. I love mine. Welcome to Steel Soldiers.

mjtracy

Very impatient drivers where I live (Bakersfield, CA), so middle finger is kind of like a wave here. I just like any reaction! Thanks for the compliments on the truck, they should be directed to member SmokeWagon66, he built up the truck. Did a great job.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS. Nice truck. I've gotten lot of different reactions to these MVs on the road. Mostly waves and thumbs up. My avatar picture is the drivers door of a M813A1 I drove home from Indy last year. Man did that get some reactions from the passengers of cars passing me. No Start was a result of no batteries installed and No Brake was actual no parking brake, cable was kinked. I wish I had a camera for the looks that truck got.
Have fun with your new unit.
JC

two.fiveM35

Very nice truck. I always get thumbs up from bikers and guys in big 4x4s. Got a dirty look from a soccer mom in a Toyota mini van once, she was to dumb to pass me on the freeway.

Dipstick

Welcome and good luck! Great folks here on SS. I get fist pumps, smiles, and I once noticed a woman laughing heartily from across an intersection as I wound Brutus through the gears. I almost always get in a conversation with someone whenever I stop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks