• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Deuce

M35Brown

I picked up my new Deuce Friday evening, from Dallas GA. Me and my wife drove it back to Sevierville TN.
The trip was great, we got in at 12.45PM, had no mechanical problems at all, and ran about 55MPH all the way home. Looks like she got around 9 to 10MPG on the 221 mile trip back.
She is a 1987 M35A2C with 9,500 miles. She came out of service from the GA. Airforce Base 5 months ago.
Thanks for a great MV site, I watched it for a while, before getting my Deuce, and learned a lot from all of you. Thanks Again, and hope to see some of you at a rally, or ride soon.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome!

Ga Rally link below. We hope you can make it!

wsucougarx

Wow, looks like someone expressed their artistic talents with the paint:wink: Kind of an urban abstract art cammo of sorts. Great choice on choosing a late model M35A2C!!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it is in great shape, even with the psychedelic paint. :p

Make sure you do a good PM inspection after a trip of that length after sitting for so long. Especially look for signs of fluid leaks from axle seals or wheel cylinders. Also check all the fluid levels for any loss which may point to a small leak.

Enjoy the thunder!!!:-D

M35Brown

Thanks;
The truck checks out great after the trip.
I am working on the paint, and will repaint soon.
I got the front rims painted, which helps.
I'll post pics soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks