• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new jeep

acmunro

Thank you gentleman. This is my first 5 ton so I am learning.

I am new to the bigger trucks.

I also recently pick up a Deuce or what's left of one it was also a first. Someone bobbed it down so short it has the wheelbase of something between a CJ-5 and CJ-7 and two steering axles. My wife always wanted a bobbed Deuce so I am going to lengthen it out, put a non steering axle in the back, and put a M105 bed on it. Who ever heard of a bob job where the truck had to be extended ? At least this one can be done and I don't have to feel bad about chopping a nice truck up.

Thanks again,
Allen

Scarecrow1

I like the way those guys look , nice find...... In regards to the bobbed Deuce it just shows some people just go way to far trying to be different........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks