• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M-109

wildbilly1760

I just picked up a new to me 1963 m-109 W/W whistler turbo. This is my first Deuce purchase and I am really pleased so far. Been talking about getting a truck for years. Then recently joined this site to learn more and to maybe find something in the clasifieds. That is where I found this truck. Sephirothq is his user name. He sold me this truck a spare m-35a2 cargo bed and a m-105 trailer all at the same time. My father in law, Rich, went along and bought himself a m-35a2 d turbo 1967 kaiser at the same time. We drove everything home this past Saturday and had no problems on the 115 mile trip. I got some pictures. I am still not sure what to do with the 109 van. Use it for a storage barn, use it as a hunting blind, leave it on the truck for a camper... Still undecided as of now. At least I have the spare bed, I can switch it out someday if I want. My kids love the truck! They climb all over it, up and down the ladder in and out the doors....its great.

Attachments

Green_gator

Nice looking truck and welcome to the world of extreme RVs. Build a camper out of the back and join the rest of us, all the cool kids are doing it. The 109 is a great truck and nice to see one with a winch.

zout

Congrats on the 109 van - there are many builders here making awesome campers out of these.
If you wish to see what I have been up to check out the thread under Members Rides and it is listed under My New M190A3 - I have posted over 400 pics of a build in process

Whatever you decide to make it your own - congrats again on your new ride and project

rattlecan6104

I am still trying to convince my wife to let me get an m109. Apparently she doesnt care that the m35 looks lonely all by itself, as there is no room on the property, an uphill battle but congrats to you![thumbzup]

moleary

I am still trying to convince my wife to let me get an m109. Apparently she doesnt care that the m35 looks lonely all by itself, as there is no room on the property, an uphill battle but congrats to you![thumbzup]
Easy solution - get a M-151 or a Gama Goat and park it in the bed of the deuce. Truck isn't lonely and space isn't an issue for your wife!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks