• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New M100

Peter Phillips

Just picked this up dated 12/51 and was putting out a feeler on what is incorrect. I know the lunette/landing leg casting is hacked, lights are wrong, tires should be 7.00 x 16 but what else? I have NOS lights and a later model intervehicle cable (it's supposed to have the two part cable I'm thinking). I have found a free front casting with landing leg from a M100Cdn plus wiring and light brackets. Will they fit? It seems solid and has all data plates including the rebuild in 57. It originated in Great Britain and was shipped to Canada in 1989. The cover is a cheap re-pop too.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks real good. The lunette eye is incorrect, and it appears the intervehicular cable box is missing like all of them are.

Peter Phillips

I did a little research on the data plate "US Army Ordanance Depot Oppamma". Turns out this rig must have been in Korea and was rebuilt after the war in Oppamma, Japan in 1957. Which was where all WWII and Korean conflict vehicles went for rebuild/repair.