• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M101A1 and A2

goodguyzy

if i ever had to sell my rigs the last thing i would sell is my m101a2, they are a great all around trailer for the average person

Just have to make a hand crank for the adjustable leg. And that's why I bid on that A2.

Less than $600 for the pair. Only issue is I think I need a new surge brake shock. Might need new tires on the A2 as one has a nice flat spot but pulled great and smooth.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They look great. Did the firewood come with the A1? I got lucky. One of my 3/4 tonners came with adjustable gear and a handle, the other trailer I was able to add an adjustable leg and later found a member with a handle. I paid a meager $75 for the adjustable leg, I see them now going for $200.

They look great. Did the firewood come with the A1? I got lucky. One of my 3/4 tonners came with adjustable gear and a handle, the other trailer I was able to add an adjustable leg and later found a member with a handle. I paid a meager $75 for the adjustable leg, I see them now going for $200.

I wish the firewood did! I hear .mil issued firewood burns 3 times as long.:mrgreen:

I saw a leg on ebay for $250, so I justified the A2 with that to the wife.

How's the weather down there, I'll be in Miami tomorrow for a few hours on the way to Aruba!:jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weather is fair. Up to the low 70s day time in mid 50s at night. Will be dry for the next week or so I hear. Taking a cruise or flight?

Scarecrow1

Great trailers . My A1 is the best money I spent in a long time ...Looking for a good A2 soon .....Thanks for the pics ...Hey is the cover interchangeable .?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks