• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new m105a2

eagle4g63

Well took the plunge and finally bid on GL, went a little higher than I wanted but in my opinion still a good deal. I went to pick it up Thursday and it took me 15 hours from the time I left my house till I pulled back in the drive, whew what a trip!!!

Anyway, beautiful trailer. It's an 07 VSE rebuild: one tire is slightly used(very slightly) and the other is brand new(still has the nubs). Doesn't look like it was used, just dusty. No scratches or nicks anywhere.

Anyway enjoy the pics: I'll post others once I wash the dust off and I also want to paint the black and brown on the tarp so it matches.....unless someone has one in as good of shape in the three tone and wants to trade for my all green one.

Attachments

eagle4g63

P.S. I forgot, as stated this was my FIRST every purchase and was all worried about the whole 60 days or longer for euc to clear and they cleared me in less than a week!!!!

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice!!![thumbzup]

I am headed out on Tuesday 9/6 to pickup two M105's at Nellis with the Deuce.
Road trip:driver:

3dAngus

Never seen a M-105 in the back of a Deuce. That should be interesting. Let us know how you get it back out and please send pics.

Nice M105 there eagle. I love the VME rebuilds, but the thin paint scuffs very easily. Not sure what they use for paint, but it isn't the norm on the all green ones anyway. Maybe your camo might be better or it might be touched up by a field team.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I haul them on my flatbed, to remove, I hire a roll back wreacker to back up to me and winch or roll right on . The deuce will be higher. Good luck

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
eagle4g63, Sorry, did not mean to take your thread.

I hope my m105's look as good as yours.

GL said they will load it in the Deuce and I will tow one. I have had them load things before.

Last edited:

bullfrog1234

Good looking trailer. I bought a few trailers and hauled them back one at a time on my 16 foot trailer. I mounted a winch at the front and placed two 4 by 6 timbers 12 foot long on the inside. This way the tires clear the rails and fenders. No worries.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks