• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M109 is here!!

Green_gator

Welcome to the big box club! Now you just need to make sure that the roof does not leak. A quick check of the bottom of the metal along the inside of the box and it will show if you have a major rust issue. Check along the seams on the top for rust through. Will we see it this weekend at the Florida Rally? I like the tan color and it should absorb a little less heat in the summer. You will want to replace the missing window shades as it makes sleeping a whole lot easier.

vinny-socom1

Looks Really clean Tim!!! I can't wait to stop by after the rally and check it out!!! I need to remember burning you a copy of the tech manuals before then.

Vinny

rlwm211

Great looking truck!!!! It is nice to carry your camper on the back of the deuce and have a real bed to sleep in at night, instead of a cot, or worse yet (for my back anyways)
the gorund!

I went a slightly different route with an S280 shelter on the back of mine. You get a little more space than I do, but I got the insulaton......

RL