• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M123 10-ton

Jim Hunter

Hello guys,

I am the proud owner of a M123 10-ton tractor.
It is the early 1955-7 Mack tractor with the LeRoi gas engine and dual 45000k lbs Garwood rear winches.
Truck has only 18000 miles.
It is in totally rust free condition and was fully operational when relased.
Seller will make a extensive service to it and will also put new correct batteries.
He will delivered it in fully working / operational condition.

Items that the truck needs :

Cab top cover
Seats upholstery
Exterior mirrors
Siren glass

If anyone has any good source to recommend to get these it will be great.
More pictures of the truck in about a month time.
Now I will start an extensive search to have it delivered here for an good price.

Jim

Attachments

123mack

Everything in and on the cab is the same as the 2.5 and 5 tons, except the mirror arms themselves. My M123 was in much worse condition than yours. This is the finished truck. I have since sold it.

Attachments

gunboy1656

Still curious about the camo tank in front of yours, and what other goodies are hiding in the lot?

Nice truck, would love (and hate) to own a 10 ton. If I could I want an M125.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the 10 ton, you have a very nice looking truck to start with, I have one coming later this Spring, it has a hard top but is missing the rear winches, keep us posted we need another DIRT 71 rebuild! Good luck!
KK

Jim Hunter

Thank you for your kind words guys 8)

@poorman4x4 : thank you , I hope to get one soon...
@fuzzytoaster : sure , will do that...
@123mack : very nice truck...
@gunboy1656 : it is a Mercedes LG315 4x4 truck...They have a lot of weird army vehicles there...
@jcappeljr : thank you but I need just the mirrors...The arms are there...
@Karl Kostman : thank you

Jim

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forget the funny looking truck with the tank, look at M37 sitting in the bed of a cargo truck. Now to just get to Slovenia..............

moose97

They have a lot of military vehicles...

Jim
:drool: I'll take one of each...

Congrats on the 10 ton, you have a very nice looking truck to start with, I have one coming later this Spring, it has a hard top but is missing the rear winches, keep us posted we need another DIRT 71 rebuild! Good luck!
KK
Still don't have it home yet? I'm supposed to be over your way next weekend (4/13), but with Spring not co-operating, I doubt the baseball game I'm supposed to go announce will happen. They will reschedule it, likely in May.

Jim Hunter

All these trucks are ex Greek army vehicles.
The yard that is located in Alexandroupoli , (Kipoi area ,68013 zip near the customs) use to have about 600 vehicles including :

M37,M43,M715,M725,M1008,M1009,M38,M38A1,M151,M151A2,5ton wreckers,2.5ton wreckers and some Weird ones like :
Unimogs,Faun,IFA,Mercedes G series and LG series.But today about 300 of them is already gone to Germany,Austria and Czech as some dealers bought them...As you imagine they leave the poor condition vehicles...Sad but is true.
When I will go to the yard I will take some pictures from that they left...

Jim

I also have to pay more than the German dealer for my M123 and to make a lot of negotiations to be able to bought it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks