• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M35... help

1978davidw

take the front drive flanges off and check the grease in the front wheel bearings. I found out the hard way when i had one go out and spin the outer race till it welded to the spindle. The grease that was in there when i dissasembleed it looked like old cow manure and by feeling it it had absolutely no lubrication qualities left in it. now im looking for a spinde to fix my truck with or i may have to go with option 2 for repairing it that is welding up the spindle and having a guy regrind the bearing journals on a cylindical grinder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks