• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My "new" M54A2

kastein

A bit of backstory...

I've been looking for a deuce and a half for years, on and off. Bid on a few GSA auctions in summer 06 while still in college, realized I was insane (first step is admitting you have a problem!) and let someone else win because I had no way to recover anything. Bid a few times last summer, was quickly outbid. Bid once or twice this summer and was likewise outbid... was just preparing to go whole hog and bid anything up to my budget (instead of pulling out early) when I decided on a whim to check CL first.

Found a bunch of deuces, none of them were in my price range or they were too far away, or they were in my price range but I never got a response back, etc. I was looking for one in my state because I didn't know how to drive stick yet. Ended up seeing a 5 ton listed on CL in Brownsville PA as "make an offer or trade me some cool toy, M715 (good body but need not run), CJs, Harleys, woodworking equipment, etc" and made an offer that I figured was a bit low, but said I was quite open to negotations. 15 minutes later I got an email back saying my offer was fine, and was I still interested? :mrgreen: yes of course!

I hadn't realized Brownsville was so far away. I'm used to driving to Rausch Creek and random locations in NJ once in a while, and had forgotten how large a state PA really is. Oh well, not going back on my word and I want that truck, looks like I'm driving there!

Here begins the adventure...

Cliff notes:
Broke down halfway, a belt let loose and shredded the tach cable, then shredded the other belts, overheated, got it running again and drove it home.

Full story:
Started driving down around 8-9pm Friday night in the MJ, with a friend (Chris) riding shotgun so we could get both vehicles back. Nine to ten hour drive... add in an hour of random 15 minute naps so I could keep it on the road. We arrived around 7AM.

Suffice to say the previous owner is an AWESOME guy and I wish there were more people around like him. I showed up to find a pair of manual transmissions with d20s behind them sitting in his yard, a 97+ Jeep XJ on 30s, an entire stack of axles, a Jeep J10 with no drivetrain and no bed, a CJ on 2.5 ton Rockwells and 38s, a couple spare engines, a stack of tires none under about a 36, and about 50 spare driveshafts for anything from a deuce and a half down to FSJs and XJs stacked in an open front shed.

Screwed around in town for a few hours getting food, looking at the truck, etc. Owner was nowhere to be found and didn't answer his phone. Around noon, he showed up with ANOTHER J10, beat to ****, glasspacks, with a set of 48 inch supersingle boggers on deuce rims in the back. Apparently he was expecting one more email from me and thought I bailed on the purchase, and just happened to be around.

So we spent a while going over the truck. Temp gauge didn't work, I figured there wouldn't be a problem so I said screw it, who cares. We took it out for a test drive... good lord that thing hauls. It doesn't go very fast, but the butt dyno sure says it does!

Problems we found and fixed - one tire had absolutely no air in it. The steering box bolts all had about a turn to a turn and a half of slack in them. The 1/2" rivets holding the steering box bracket to the frame had stretched, so the bracket had about 1/16" of play in it. We ground/pounded the rivets out and put in 1/2" grade 8s instead, steering was MUCH improved. Let's just say that death wobble at 40mph in a 20 thousand pound vehicle that rides like it doesn't have any springs (because it's empty) is interesting... :scared:

So around 4PM we finished going over it and headed for a notary (after calling around for 45 minutes to find one that was open on Saturdays past 4 AND had temp plates) to get the bill of sale squared away. The result was that I have till the end of August to actually register the thing... it's got PA temp plates on it!

We get ahold of Jack (the guy I bought my Jeep MJ off of) who was on his way back from an airplane festival in Wisconsin. Met up in Pittsburgh and got some food with a couple friends from the area. Did some practice driving stick in the Macy's parking lot at a mall. Then he headed off and Chris and I started the drive to Rausch Creek. As soon as we were on the highway we switched vehicles so I could get a bit more stick time...

It started to rain around when I got on i81N. Did I forget to mention that I don't have a roof on it yet? That was interesting, driving along I81 in a truck I'm not used to yet, with no roof, in a pouring rainstorm, in the dark. Halfway there, I lost the guy in the MJ (who had been tailing me to make sure we'd have parts, tools, another vehicle etc in case of a breakdown, since the M54 was an unknown truck at the time.) So I doubled back and tried to find what the **** happened, I figured he fell asleep at the wheel and I'd be picking up the pieces. Turns out he somehow lost me at a tollbooth and thought I got behind, so he pulled over to wait for me and then fell asleep for a couple hours by accident (we were both running on about an hour of sleep since Friday morning, and it was approximately midnight Saturday/Sunday by this point, so I'm not really surprised.) When he woke up he figured I was WAY ahead, and my phone was dead AND broken, so he hauled ass to Rausch and hoped for the best.

I finally got to Rausch at approximately 5AM. It was STILL raining, so I got in the passenger seat of the MJ for a couple hours of sleep... woke up around 8AM (still raining.) I figured what the ****, we're AT Rausch, I might as well find out how this thing does, so I got a sticker for it and headed for the new property. Sorry, no Rock Creek pics, I figured I should take it easy since I had another 10 hours of driving to do and still wasn't sure it was going to make it. We hooked up with a couple guys with huge tubed-out Broncos who were heading for the new property. They were doing reds/blacks and the trails were way too narrow, so we split up. You know the washed out, ditch filled area at the downhill end of N4? The M54 went straight through that... I barely had to steer. Just pointed it and hit the pedal and it went.

(sorry to those who have never been to Rausch, (a) you're missing out and (b) I can't think of a better way to explain things)

Halfway back up N4, it suddenly stopped. Wouldn't even crank. I feared the worst... but after a few seconds of head scratching I realized that a manual transmission, non-computerized military turbo diesel would only behave that way if it didn't have a battery. Sure enough the negative battery terminal had popped off... pushed it back on and it started right back up, so we headed for X1 and X4.

You don't realize it driving a smaller ORV but those trails are darn narrow AND darn short. We were eating trees every single time we went under them, they kept hitting the hood - and those trails are cut so that fullsize pickup and hummer owners can use them, I thought they were huge last time I was there! Got about half a mile down X4 and nearly busted the mirrors off, so I had to reverse back out of it...

Trail carnage: 1 hood latch completely destroyed (tensioning spring blew up, so the latch just flops around now); battery disconnected (reconnected and kept driving); cantaloupe-sized chunk of granite wedged between rear dually tires (had to beat it with my 4lb hand sledge till it broke and fell out.)

Figured at that point I was pushing my luck, so after a quick checkup we hit the road again. Made it as far as that really long hill / pass in NY on i84 and suddenly realized I had no air pressure (thus, no brakes - they're compressed air over hydraulics instead of vacuum over hydraulics), no tach, no alternator... :!::!::!::eek::eek::doh: not good at all!

Not only that, when I tried to stop, I discovered the parking/e-brake was worn out too! It worked when I left Rausch, WTF! :doh: It took quite a distance to stop fully.

Pulled over at about mile marker 23. The truck IMMEDIATELY overheated to the point that it blew the oil fill cap half off. Having been used to 4.0L engines that don't like overheating, I feared the worst... Turns out the air compressor belt got eaten pretty hardcore, whipped around the engine compartment and shredded the tach cable, then had the decency to jam itself into the fan/alt/water pump belts and shred them as well. The entire engine was WELL above boiling point, it was raining still and the manifolds and valve cover were sizzling.

We didn't have any belts to measure and buy new ones, nor any idea of how to put them on, nor much of anything... and this is why smartphones are awesome. My phone was dead (battery) but Chris' phone was still working. So we googled a bit (still on the side of the road) and found the NAPA part numbers and the specs (36 degree V-belts, 47.38" and 51.36" long, .47" wide at the top iirc) and headed to the nearest town to hit up Advance Auto Parts. They didn't have any of the 47.38" ones but we managed to get some of the next size down and made them fit by adjusting the alternator all the way in, squeezing the belts over the pulleys, and then adjusting it back out a little. Had to "bump" the air compressor belt on because I didn't have the proper tools to remove the front half of the pulley yet (if that is how you replace that belt, I'm not sure if it is or not.)

It started up... and not only that, it ran great still! Apparently they make military head gaskets out of unobtainium.

Drove it the rest of the way home and passed the **** out at about 1AM (having had 4 hours of sleep since early Friday morning.) Woke up at 9AM, showered and drove it to work...

No pics yet, as I don't presently own a digital camera, but I'll see if I can either get a camera or get someone to take some.

Last edited:

kastein

Yeah... I view life as an opportunity to learn things. Having to fix something I knew nothing about on the side of the highway definitely taught me a few things!

The rainy part of the trip will definitely make me appreciate the soft-top more once I have it.

kastein

Congrats on the M54, whats your plan with it.
A few plans...
1 - definitely getting restored. It'll be a long, slow restoration, and it probably will be outside-only, because I have nothing capable of lifting axles, transfer cases, transmissions, engines etc... they are simply too heavy and I don't have a garage right now. Pretty much just cleaning it up, paint, fixing bodywork, etc.
2 - if I REALLY need to get somewhere, even when the weather is lousy in the middle of winter, I'll drive it.
3 - camping - if it seems like the weather could be pretty terrible, I'll bring it (once I have a canvas top for the bed)
4 - offroading - I bought it because both my XJs and my MJ will fit in the bed, all I have to do is build ramps and tie them down. I'm tired of worrying that my offroading rig is going to break and not get me home at the end of the day. Only one of the Jeeps is a wheeling rig, but the others could break down (and have occasionally) and now I can cancel my AAA.
5 - hopefully I'll be buying a fixer-upper house in the next few months, and I'll be doing a roof, drywall, and probably building a chimney. Shingles, drywall, bricks, and demolition waste are bulky and heavy.

I'll probably be adding some minor stuff that would make a purist restorer cringe... but don't worry, I'll be hiding it as well as I can. I'd like to add a couple cigarette lighter sockets for a GPS unit, phone charger, etc etc for instance - my plan is to simply connect them to only the first battery so they're 12V, and hide them up underneath the dash.

Thats an great story! Wish i would have known you were at Rausch, I live about 30 min. away.
Darn! Well, I'll probably be down in that area fairly frequently, I end up in NJ/PA about once a month for random reasons. I'll try and remember to drop you a PM next time.

Great story! And welcome to the forums/addiction! So as asked, what are your plans?

The engine seems to have been unharmed by overheating, except maybe a smallish oil leak. I checked the oil and it's not milkshake, coolant does not appear to have oil in it either, and is still at the same level it was after I refilled it (it was over 4 gallons low after overheating...)

A few things I need to do to it -
* tires, as soon as possible / as soon as I can afford them. Probably going to see if I can pick them up as military takeoffs, looking for a set that will give me a bit of an increase in road speed. A few of mine are badly dry rotted and they're all pretty close to worn out.
* rivets holding the steering box bracket to the frame are stretching, so there is a significant amount of play in my steering. Need to fix that at some point - what's the recommendation, grind em out and replace with 1/2" grade 8s? We already did that with one of them and it helped a lot. Could also weld the bracket down but I think it's either cast or forged steel and welding it to mild steel is going to be interesting, plus I don't want to weld across the frame if I can help it to avoid detempering/cracking.
* a few brake lines look a bit rusty. Gotta replace those and then bleed the brakes... never done a vehicle this big.
* needs some new wiper blades, and possibly windshield gaskets.
* the door latches are all kinds of sticky. Going to pull the doors open one of these days and clean/relube them.
* low-beams are shot. Need to track down why, probably a wiring issue since they were intermittent at the start of the trip.
* one of my front blinkers is crushed into the fender, need to bend it straight and straighten the fender
* cracking around where the hood hinges attach to the body, need to weld that up and grind it smooth, then repaint
* need to repaint the whole thing pretty much
* need to find a place to buy a soft top... is it the same as the M35 soft top? Where can I buy a camo or OD one?
* springs for vents on sides of body in front of doors are broken, need to rig something up
* temp sensor is non-op, checked the sender itself with my DMM yesterday and it appears to be working so I guess I get to trace the wiring and check the gauge... any ideas?
* bumper is kinda tweaked up along the middle section, will need to fix that at some point because it doesn't look nice
* tach cable got shredded by the belt when I broke down, where can I buy a new one or should I build something for it instead?
* need to get bed cover hoops + bed cover somewhere, ideas? GL/GSA?
* seat cushions are a lost cause (especially passenger side) so I need to make new cushions, the covers are worn but will work fine
* parking/emergency brake is dead, it's adjusted all the way in, looks like I need to adjust the cable at the driveshaft end OR replace the pads. Any idea where I can get a set of pads for it, if I need to?
* what's the TM number for the M54A2? I'll check old.steelsoldiers.com and see if I can find it.
* need to procure a couple new hood latches, for now I'll move the still-working one from the top of the hood to the front edge of the hood and put the non working one on top.

I probably should start a thread in 5-ton and up, and do some searching...

That's about all I can think of... I think it's a plenty-long list for now!

Last edited:

vtdeucedriver

A few plans...
1 - definitely getting restored. It'll be a long, slow restoration, and it probably will be outside-only, because I have nothing capable of lifting axles, transfer cases, transmissions, engines etc... they are simply too heavy and I don't have a garage right now. Pretty much just cleaning it up, paint, fixing bodywork, etc.
2 - if I REALLY need to get somewhere, even when the weather is lousy in the middle of winter, I'll drive it.
3 - camping - if it seems like the weather could be pretty terrible, I'll bring it (once I have a canvas top for the bed)
4 - offroading - I bought it because both my XJs and my MJ will fit in the bed, all I have to do is build ramps and tie them down. I'm tired of worrying that my offroading rig is going to break and not get me home at the end of the day. Only one of the Jeeps is a wheeling rig, but the others could break down (and have occasionally) and now I can cancel my AAA.
5 - hopefully I'll be buying a fixer-upper house in the next few months, and I'll be doing a roof, drywall, and probably building a chimney. Shingles, drywall, bricks, and demolition waste are bulky and heavy.

I'll probably be adding some minor stuff that would make a purist restorer cringe... but don't worry, I'll be hiding it as well as I can. I'd like to add a couple cigarette lighter sockets for a GPS unit, phone charger, etc etc for instance - my plan is to simply connect them to only the first battery so they're 12V, and hide them up underneath the dash.

Darn! Well, I'll probably be down in that area fairly frequently, I end up in NJ/PA about once a month for random reasons. I'll try and remember to drop you a PM next time.

The engine seems to have been unharmed by overheating, except maybe a smallish oil leak. I checked the oil and it's not milkshake, coolant does not appear to have oil in it either, and is still at the same level it was after I refilled it (it was over 4 gallons low after overheating...)

A few things I need to do to it -
* tires, as soon as possible / as soon as I can afford them. Probably going to see if I can pick them up as military takeoffs, looking for a set that will give me a bit of an increase in road speed. A few of mine are badly dry rotted and they're all pretty close to worn out.
* rivets holding the steering box bracket to the frame are stretching, so there is a significant amount of play in my steering. Need to fix that at some point - what's the recommendation, grind em out and replace with 1/2" grade 8s? We already did that with one of them and it helped a lot. Could also weld the bracket down but I think it's either cast or forged steel and welding it to mild steel is going to be interesting, plus I don't want to weld across the frame if I can help it to avoid detempering/cracking.
* a few brake lines look a bit rusty. Gotta replace those and then bleed the brakes... never done a vehicle this big.
* needs some new wiper blades, and possibly windshield gaskets.
* the door latches are all kinds of sticky. Going to pull the doors open one of these days and clean/relube them.
* low-beams are shot. Need to track down why, probably a wiring issue since they were intermittent at the start of the trip.
* one of my front blinkers is crushed into the fender, need to bend it straight and straighten the fender
* cracking around where the hood hinges attach to the body, need to weld that up and grind it smooth, then repaint
* need to repaint the whole thing pretty much
* need to find a place to buy a soft top... is it the same as the M35 soft top? Where can I buy a camo or OD one?
* springs for vents on sides of body in front of doors are broken, need to rig something up
* temp sensor is non-op, checked the sender itself with my DMM yesterday and it appears to be working so I guess I get to trace the wiring and check the gauge... any ideas?
* bumper is kinda tweaked up along the middle section, will need to fix that at some point because it doesn't look nice
* tach cable got shredded by the belt when I broke down, where can I buy a new one or should I build something for it instead?
* need to get bed cover hoops + bed cover somewhere, ideas? GL/GSA?
* seat cushions are a lost cause (especially passenger side) so I need to make new cushions, the covers are worn but will work fine
* parking/emergency brake is dead, it's adjusted all the way in, looks like I need to adjust the cable at the driveshaft end OR replace the pads. Any idea where I can get a set of pads for it, if I need to?
* what's the TM number for the M54A2? I'll check old.steelsoldiers.com and see if I can find it.
* need to procure a couple new hood latches, for now I'll move the still-working one from the top of the hood to the front edge of the hood and put the non working one on top.

I probably should start a thread in 5-ton and up, and do some searching...

That's about all I can think of... I think it's a plenty-long list for now!

Send me a e-mail at
vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com
I will help you out..................all I ask is sometime bring the truck to the Weare NH rally or our rally here in Vt so I can see it.:grd:

For parts..........call terry at White Owl in NC, they are GREAT!!!

kastein

Send me a e-mail at
vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com
I will help you out..................all I ask is sometime bring the truck to the Weare NH rally or our rally here in Vt so I can see it.:grd:

For parts..........call terry at White Owl in NC, they are GREAT!!!
Sure will, thanks! (to both the suggestion and the rally.) Would have been to the last one (wasn't it last weekend? A friend of mine from my Jeep club went, and actually invited me) but I was in Pennsylvania picking up my truck :driver:

Found some of the manuals and stuff, so I'm slowly reading over those when I have free time now.

kastein

Fixed my e-brake!

Also put an entire large size tube of red EP grease into the thing - and I know I missed at least 5 or 6 grease fittings.

Got oil for it, haven't gotten gear lube for the diffs/transmission/transfer case yet, and I know I need to get some filters.

Tossed up a classifieds ad for the parts I need and contacted a couple people who had classifieds ads going, I think the only part I'm going to end up buying new is (hopefully) the tach cable.

This is a bit of a shock, I'm used to XJ/MJ parts being plentiful and cheap in junkyards... my wallet is threatening to get a restraining order :deadhorse:rofl

kastein

A few problems fixed, a few more reared their ugly heads.

Death wobble came back with a vengeance. I have determined that the steering box bracket rivets are stretched beyond recovery, and the bolts we replaced some of them with are backing out due to the overload on them from the other rivets still being stretched. All rivets will be removed in the very near future and replaced with grade 8 hardware, properly torqued, with castellated nuts and cotter pins to keep them from backing out, most likely along with loctite. I don't like loose steering, it worries me.

Military head gaskets are not made of unobtainium. Head gasket began leaking and on Saturday went from leaking to gone where cylinder 6 meets the back of the block. I have an order in for parts, truck is stranded. Fortunately, it is stranded in friendly territory (at least for a while), I limped it to a fire department and one of the firemen showed up and introduced himself, he owns an M35A2 and is on SS, and offered to help fix it as well! [thumbzup]:beer: so now waiting on parts. Another of the firemen from the same FD is in my jeep club and was at the event I was heading for when I blew the gasket!

I found a local source for some replacement tires to get me by for a while since a few of mine are badly flat spotted, scalloped, or dry rotted. I am picking up 11.00x20 tires on stock rims for 5 dollars each. Yes, you read that right, and no I won't tell you where until I have a couple more of them bought and dragged homerofl Eventually, I'll be putting 46" Michelin XMLs on it, assuming Hundy gets back to me about shipping costs...

Chieftawny, I will probably be at Rausch Creek on the 23rd and 24th of October for my Jeep club's Rocktoberfest event. Let me know if you're around!

I should note that we went to great lengths to make the truck legal to drive home - around 4pm on the Saturday I bought it on, we realized we hadn't really considered fully how to make it legal to drive back. After about an hour and a half of calling around to various notaries and legally knowledgeable friends we determined that if we could find a notary who was open on Saturday evenings and had some temporary plates on hand, as long as I could provide proof of insurance (MA insures drivers, not vehicles, and has no insurance cards. This proved the most difficult portion, an officer I know from VA told me that printed proof that I had an insurance policy would be good enough) and pay for the temp plates, it would be legal for driving through the end of the month. 35 dollars later and I was legal to transport the vehicle home to MA! If it hadn't been for that, I wasn't really sure what to do, except call a trucking company. The seller was a real nice guy and suggested I could simply leave it at his place and take the title/bill of sale/other paperwork home, get it registered in MA, and come back the next weekend with the plates, but we managed to avoid having to make another trip.

So far I've replaced both headlights (the low beams failed partway home), the wiper blades, purchased and installed a top, replaced the belts with a proper matched set since I was worried about the non matched ones we got at AAP during the recovery trip. Also changed the fluid in all the diffs, the old fluid was black and gross, it took 10 gallons! Replaced the hood latches that were broken so the hood stays quite secure now (though I had temporarily swapped the latches from the top of the hood to the front.) Fixed my temp gauge, too, and installed a new tach drive cable. I have windshield gaskets, a new window crank handle, a full set of filters, a new steering knuckle boot, a full change worth of oil, a new driver side front marker light assembly on hand to install, and a full LDS465 gasket set, 180 degree thermostat (mine has a 160 in it and I feel it will run better at 180), a full set of coolant hoses, a new driver's seat, and some other stuff on order to be installed as soon as it comes in. I could probably get away with just the head gaskets and some other ones, but I figure I will need the rest at some point anyways so I might as well go for the bulk discount price.

I've also gotten a 5 gallon jerry can and put it on the driver step/fender in case I need it, and tossed a first aid kit, spare parts (including a full set of belts, learned my lesson there), snatch strap, shackles, and fire extinguisher under the passenger seat... never know when you're going to need that kind of stuff, I usually need it when I don't have it.

Still looking for a bed cover and hoops, my parking/emergency brake failed again so I am probably going to throw in the towel and order a new cable and shoes for it, since I find it a rather important feature!

Hopefully I'll have parts in hand to fix the head gasket by the weekend but I'm not holding my breath. Once it's rolling again, it's coming back home and being parked till I get the steering box bracket and parking brake issues straightened out, along with the tires (easy.) Then it's time to go back to fixing minor mechanical issues and comfort items again.

kastein

hahaha sorry I forgot about that... didn't own a camera when I bought this beast!

Here are the pics from the listing (click for big!) :
http://a.imageshack.us/img834/7227/m54a2adrear.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img6/757/m54a2adcab.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img42/4297/m54a2adfront.jpg

Here are pics I have taken of it:
In the parking lot at work:
http://a.imageshack.us/img826/5396/20100806092156.jpg
Rausch Creek sticker:
http://a.imageshack.us/img248/4936/20100806121302.jpg
Sticker I found on the driver's window... someone paid a kingly sum for this truck in late 2000, compared with what I paid at least:
http://a.imageshack.us/img293/3681/20100806092209.jpg
left to right, my white Jeep MJ, my M54A2, my friend's blue Jeep MJ:
http://a.imageshack.us/img191/6189/20100812180629.jpg
From the front:
http://a.imageshack.us/img809/8425/20100812180730.jpg
Now with a cab top! :D
http://a.imageshack.us/img716/3168/20100815183733.jpg

That is about all I have taken. There are misc photos of bits of the drivetrain mixed into my imageshack album as well, but they won't be too interesting, took em mostly for the guys in my jeep club who had never seen a real big truck before.

ahhhhhh crap... image tags are turned off! The links should be clickable though. I would upload them as attachments but it will take a long time since I don't have the original files handy and would have to redownload from imageshack and then upload again.

EDIT: fixed links so they go to real pics now instead of thumbnails

Last edited:

area52

If you want to buy some brand new troop seats and bows, let me know. I got a quote for about $1700 plus shipping from a company that make them.

Nice MJ - I got an 88 which someday will ride in the back of my M54A2.

kastein

yow, that's on the pricey side! (at least for my budget)

I won't be needing troop seats, it's a cargo transport only so I'm only really looking for bows and the tarp. Thanks though!

My MJ is mainly composed of rust and bondo, at least from the rockers down. Slowly fixing it up. It's my DD, the 96 and in the future 98 are the woods trucks, the M54A2 is for pulling the others back out and home at the end of the day if they break :grd:

Last edited:

area52

The bows fit in the slots in the troop seat/side racks. They will be kinda loose if you just put them in the stake pockets alone

That price was brand new, I am sure you can find some used ones alot cheaper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks