• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new M923 A1

Rkrug

Finnaly got some snow to use the plow, worked great and all the mounts held up solidly. Pulled out quite a few stuck vehicles.

Rkrug

Thanks! I think I will be coming through Salina on Friday have to stop by and get one of those shorter intake pipes, have just been shoving a feed sack in it while not in use but I seem to always forget to remove before starting and have to go chasing it through the intake.:roll:

Rkrug

Well, have embarked on the next project on the truck... which means another trip to BFR to get some parts, very lucky that it is relatively close.
57e8b22de535e09.jpge838de527189a26.jpgd2bd7253676c170.jpg88483a6bc4f942e.jpgf7f80e4738a5811.jpg32ae163a13fc768.jpg

Rkrug

Yes, stretching the frame just enough to keep the stock bed length, not all of that frame there will be used I will cut it down.

Rkrug

More progress, have the brackets all drawn up, will be 1/2 construction, hoping to have them all cutout tomorrow.
e33afdd3dbbfa0c.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks