• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new ride......Got a Deuce!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Outstanding! You are making good time. :D

We will see you in October. :beer:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You did mighty good! Don't see a spec of rot on that truck. Bob130AB is a good troop! Any friend of Lloyd (Poppop) is a friend of mine!

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NICE!!! Doesn't look like there is a lot of work on the outside, now you just need to learn to do PMs for the inside.

If you haven't already, print out the manuals from the resources menu above. You want:
M35A2-Oper PM procedures --- TM 9-2320-209-10-2.pdf
M35A2-Oper Troubleshooting --- TM 9-2320-209-10-3.pdf
M35A2-Operator Maintenance Manual - TM-9-2320-209-10-4.pdf
M35A2-Operators Manual --- TM 9-2320-361-10.pdf

That should keep you busy for awhile.

Heavysteven

Glad to see another deuce in Georgia. Means I am not the only crazy one driving around. Truck looks good.

Only had mine 5 months now and every thing I have had to fix was actually not that hard. Parts just weight alot.

wsucougarx

Yep, Got it from member bob103ab today. I would like to thank poppop and bob103ab for all their help in getting me a deuce.
[thumbzup]
I see something wrong in the second pic:| The MV operator is not grinning ear to ear w/a contagious smile, as would be expected with this beautiful new acquisition;) No really, congratulations on your new ride. It only get worse from here on out. Get ready for all the "Why....?" questions from everyone. Be ready to mess with them:)

Last edited:

poppop

Congrats Jack, you got a great truck there. Looked great when you rode by my produce stand on the way home. Now have fun with it. Does the Wife still think its ugly?????:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks