• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new to me M1078

cybindustries

My 1994 M1078 finally got here. I have been hunting around on the forum lots of good info. I will post the progress of my build going to do a toy hauler expedition rig.

P_20160901_023706.jpgP_20160901_023706.jpg

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Cybindustries. Come on over for our Big Bend campout in October. Its about as close to you as someone from east TX.

Lmtv772

Banned
Start looking for some descent tires. The Michelin will last 6.000 miles max. PM me I tell you who to get them from and tell you from whom not to get them.

tterbo

Here is my DIY version of air conditioning its a 8000 btu portable air conditioner. It fits perfectly behind the drivers seat have to make a 3.5" through the cab for the exhaust to go out and it runs off a poweView attachment 642260View attachment 642261r inverter
I considered doing the same thing because 120v AC units are fairly inexpensive but once I started looking at power inverters that would handle the amp draw from the AC unit it started getting expensive and rivaling the cost of the OE-type unit. What inverter did you end up using? How well does it cool?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks