• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new toy and new to the site......

Goobs

Hey Another Ahab,

Im going to be putting an RV of some sort on the back and making an all-terrain RV so I can go camping with our without roads.

Goobs

Goobs

I just got back with the truck last weekend. Flew up to Delaware, bought it and drove it back to Texas. 1700 miles in 3 days. My brother and I took turns driving. We went through Delaware, Washington, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas and Texas. The trip was a blast even at 55-60 mph. We had no issues with the truck other than the window seals leak like a female dog and I think I have a bad o ring on the drivers front wheel.

We went through snow, sleet, hail, rain....we were even passing the plows and had no issues at all.

I don't think I would go on another 1700 mile trip until I upgrade the seats with some 18 wheeler air ride seats.

Goobs

Another Ahab

Safe Return; Congratulations!

I just got back with the truck last weekend. Flew up to Delaware, bought it and drove it back to Texas. 1700 miles in 3 days. My brother and I took turns driving. We went through Delaware, Washington, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas and Texas. The trip was a blast even at 55-60 mph. We had no issues with the truck other than the window seals leak like a female dog and I think I have a bad o ring on the drivers front wheel.

Goobs

snapshot.jpg

RodUSMC1962

Three of us drove our first deuce 900 mile from Min.to Indiana thanksgiving weekend a few years back, that was enough for us ,we were all in our 60`s then. We used a lot of duct tape to plug leaks in windshield and windows. Rain, snow, ice all the way back. :driver: