• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Trailer - What Is It?

Memphisdoug

I just got this new trailer and am trying to figure it out. I have looked online and found something called a WHMR, Watercraft - High Mobility Reconnaissance. Maybe that's it. The propulsion system must have been classified because it is missing. The trailer looks to be a modified generator trailer to haul the watercraft.

The other explanation is that I thought the M200A generator trailer I got looked like the world's heaviest duty jetski trailer. I thought it would look cool to paint up an old junk jetski and mount it on the trailer to make something to tow behind my deuce.

Attachments

Nonotagain

Looks like a generator trailer and is a very large case of overkill.

The Jet Ski can't weigh more that 600 lbs. With tandem wheels that trailer has to be rated for close to 10,000 lbs.

Make a set of bunks for the Jet ski and dump the rest of the stuff on the trailer. Also with 9.00x20 you might have to back pretty far into the water to dunk the ski.

scooter01922

Waaay overkill, but also the coolest jetski setup you could hope to concoct. sure you might need to back in a bit to launch but its not like you don't have some leeway if you are towing with a deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks