• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new trailer

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You know, its hard on the trailer, but you can lock the parking brakes and pull the hinge pins and it WILL dump. Just figured I post incase you didn't know it.

Scarecrow1

Congrads on your new trailer i hope it will serve you well. Sorry but I have to ask a stupid question how did you pull it with what looks to be a stock hitch is it modified to pull the military hitch :?:

sixb

Thanks guys. Yes I know it will dump but my brakes don't work so I tried using some fire wood under the tires but still a no go and yes I pulled the bolts which I will replace with pins. The receiver is attached with seat clamps, it's the style that bolts under an exisiting bumper then I just used my brand new Cal-Ranch hitch which is a pintel hitch.

I will use it as is for now but the winter of 10/11 I would like to restore it with sandblasting, painting, diy bed liner and setup a hyd dump of some sort.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks