• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new WC 52

Riss

IMG_0906.jpgIMG_0912.jpgIMG_0913.jpgIMG_0890.jpgIMG_0934.jpgIMG_0944.jpgThis is the WC52 I brought home last Saturday. Most of the hard work was done about three years ago. Due to personal reasons, the previous owner had to abandon the project. I have most of the parts, but as this is my first Dodge, I'm trying to figure out where they all go. I also got a M24A2 mount, a rolling WC 52 chassis and cab, and a couple of parts CJ's. Of course I need a gas tank, troop seats and small pieces yet to all be identified. I look forward to picking your brains on what goes where and how. Thanks, Randy:-D

Attachments

zout

Very nice project - you'll thoroughly enjoy working on it.
I highly suggest making contact with John up at Midwest Military for TM books - parts - advice - just tell em ole Dave from Georgia told you to call him.

Tinwoodsman has an awesome thread on here as well about his WC and it is looking fantastic.
I have Papabears WC22 in my garage working on it as well.Photo2099.jpg

Riss

Thanks for the advise! I'll tell him and I'm sure I'll be getting to know him well in the coming year. I've been following the WC22 and Tinwoodsman's threads closely, Beautiful work!

Golly

Verry nice WC , I picked up a WC-56 that I working on..saw your rolling chassis..My truck needs Combat wheels..Would you consider selling your extras..Thanks. Terry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks