• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Pinz hanging with H1 hummers

TACTICAL6

The local Hummer club invited me to hang out with them last weekend. It was quite fun, and I must say they were impressed with the off roading ability of the Pinz, enjoy the video;

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvbV2rb8EKE&feature=channel_page[/media]

dc3coyote

I wish I could find a hummer guy to keep up.
Oh look at the new price for the Pinz compared to most anyother thing. Those were Expensive in 1975, compare it to the inflated price of todays vehicles.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Socom pinz info needed

I am preping to build a 4x4 out of a wrecked 6x6 that had been sexed up by spec.-ops. It has H-1 CTIS hubs,17inch alum. rims ,tube underchasssis and contol arms . A-Arms have had the HEIM joints cut .CV-shafts cut so I need to I.D. them for replacement. Anyone with any knowledge of who built the original 6x6 SOCOM unit would be invaluable!

Pinz25086

The Pinz will go through a whole lot more than most H-1's. Great video, next time show them what a Pinz is capable of and see if they follow you!

Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks