• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My regular ride from Newbie Kroctec

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi David. I fixed your link for you. That is a great 1450 DOKA! I would love to use that as my daily driver. Welcome to Steel Soldiers. We need some more Moggers here! I used to drive a 404 all the time, but I am currently Mog-less.

kroctec

Chris,

Thanks for the fixed link. The Mog Mog is currently undergoing further work, ultimately to include a camper box at which point I will be completely autonomous for travel, work and home.

Bill W

I just put Supacat on my list to Santa!!

Krotec
From reading some of your picture comments it looks like you're outfitting for a trip to parts unknown???

M-37Bruce

Hey Kroctec, Welcome & Greetings from sunny but COLD central Virginia!
Hey Bill cold enough for you in FLA? Man I like the DoKa, she looks like she could go anywhere? What are you plans, building a box on a platform or using a radio shelter?

kroctec

Hi Bruce,

Plans for Mog are that it is currently fitted with air coinditioning etc for hot climates and is currently being fitted out for winterisation for cold extremes. There is a camper box under construction which is telescopic upwards with hydraulic rams. Current plans are for a north European proving tour followed by a trip to South China and return (outward through Siberia and Mongolia and returning via the 'stans and Ukraine). After that I am not sure!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks