• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My second score !! The mad hatter !!! m923a2 with ROPS !!

auctionaddict

Ok, Im in the dog house !! Just bought a m923a2 in Ft stewart ! Looks new !! Hope she will run, I am going to try and get her Monday morning and drive her home !! Talked with the GL dude and he said she should run with batterys or a boost !!Also got 2- 1101 trailers in Atlanta just days after getting 2 in fort benning !
Gonna try and sell the trailers on my mom and pop carlot. Still working on my m944a1 I bought last month. Goin broke fast !
Any tips on Ft Stewart ??

57166151_gl_large_thumb.jpg

61sleepercab

Nice looking truck. Take pair of fuzzy dice for luck. We drove my M925 300 miles from Indianapolis to West Virginia with only one hitch when air dryer started bleeding air off all the time. We took lines and bypassed dryer temporarily and drove on home.
Since it is cold, I would blow air brake blow offs really good to dry air system and check fuel tank for sweat or water. Have fun. Mark

auctionaddict

What do these markings mean ?

What do the numbers on the bumpers mean ?
Also this truck is marked "000860" in the door and on rear bumper.
Is there any way to find out how many miles since refurbish ?
It looks like 0 but the miles are 23684 and 976 hours.

Thanks guys, 57165784_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg57165870_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg Im learning !!

DUECE-COUPE

48ibct, 48th infantry brigade combat team, 148, 148th brigade support battalion, hh003, headquarters and headquarters company 003 is a truck belonging to headquarters platoon used to carry equipment for the maintenance section. This is the best i can figure, and i may be wrong about the hh003 part, but i am fairly certain about the rest of it.

HanksDeuce

Wow, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder with that one. Should be a helluva lot safer than any other MV out there though. Good score!

bigboy44

I like it just like it is also. I want to know how are the seats, as comfortable as they look? I sure would like to find a set. Could you post some detailed pics of the inside I would like to see the interior set up.
Thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There should be an extra plate on the dash to the upper right of the shift tower with the mileage at time of rebuild since it came from RSMS. 000860 is just a # maybe for lotting, got the gl link?

Up date don't see the RSMS plate unless it is behind the wire tied bag of info on the crab bar.

Last edited:

auctionaddict

QUOTE=MWMULES;1498817]There should be an extra plate on the dash to the upper right of the shift tower with the mileage at time of rebuild since it came from RSMS. 000860 is just a # maybe for lotting, got the gl link?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

auctionaddict

I will post some good interior pics. I am getting her Monday morning and have a 350 mile ride, So I will see how comfortable those seats really are !!

I like it just like it is also. I want to know how are the seats, as comfortable as they look? I sure would like to find a set. Could you post some detailed pics of the inside I would like to see the interior set up.
Thanks

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuce-coupe got it. The HHC 003 part s correct as well. As he stated the 003 part May or may not be correct. Rarely does a unit follow any standard bumper numbering scheme so close that you could tell what section it belongs to. 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team is a Georgia national guard unit.