• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Toys

zack norwood

The small one is a 1953 M38A1 Built into a trail rig. It was already modified when I got so don't give me crap for cutting it up. The German is a 1960 Unimog 404 built into a rock crawler, I know I'm switching sides but nothing off roads like a Mog. If any one wants more info on my junk I could talk all day. I go to Calico Mogfest every year in Oct. is there any other MV runs in SO CAL? you can see all the other krauts at www.mogfest.com
zacknorwood76@gmail.com

Attachments

ems4ty

Welcome to Steel Soldiers Zack! You'll find plenty of info and really nice people here on this site! As far as desert runs, some of us locals take a trip both in the Fall and the Spring to "Camp Dirtbag" out in Stoddard Wells by Barstow. Our ring leaders "Will Wagner", "Hole", and "DJFreema" are the usual suspects who get that thread going when we're in the planning stages of finding out what dates work for everyone. Your more than welcome to come along, the more the merrier.

BTW - Sharp looking Unimog!!!

-Tyler