• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My tractor in the classifieds

I know I just got into the "big trucks" a couple months ago. I wasn't thinking things through. Bought the 348A2 trailer on an impulse, then HAD to have something to tow it with. Now, reality sets in.

Anyway, check the ad. Let me know what you think. $5,500 pretty much covers what I've got into it.

Armada

RE: Re: RE: My tractor in the classifieds

Brian noooooooooooo, say it isn't so!
Good luck selling it.
So.......... what do you have your eye on if you sell it? :)

RE: Re: RE: My tractor in the classifieds

Paul,

Sorry, it really is so! I'm cutting everything back to my 4 door M37 project. Been playing with plans and parts for 10 years, need to make some progress on it. Realized when I started planning upgrades and maintenance on the duece tractor, the trailer, AND the M37, that I'm spreading the budget too thin. That goes for time and cash!

Especially the time. The 30 hours it took to clean the trailer was 30 hours I didn't spend on fixing the M37, yadayada. And my projected purpose for it would take another 120 to 150 hours.

I was hoping someone involved with the Museum would want it. That's what it was for in the first place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks