• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My trailer for sale

alphadeltaromeo

Yes...surely is the one I just got...lol...and yes, it's really for sale. With respect to free shipping to Michigan...if Lane ever comes to pick up his dolly *grin* then he can tow it back for you [thumbzup]

citizensoldier

Well if I come get it and pull it home it will keep on going to the North country. Sorry Dave.. I really do want it but am maxed out on OD purchases for a bit. If it had double doors in the back I could come get it and fill it with OD iron all the way back to Michigan. We will see.. When the money tree buds again I will check and see if you still have it..lol..
Rattlehead.. Do I see a road trip in your new tractor in our future? Wanna go to clinto's GA rally? Fill it up and bring back with some goodies?

Rattlehead

citizensoldier said:
Well if I come get it and pull it home it will keep on going to the North country. Sorry Dave.. I really do want it but am maxed out on OD purchases for a bit. If it had double doors in the back I could come get it and fill it with OD iron all the way back to Michigan. We will see.. When the money tree buds again I will check and see if you still have it..lol..
Rattlehead.. Do I see a road trip in your new tractor in our future? Wanna go to clinto's GA rally? Fill it up and bring back with some goodies?
I would love to, but I severely stunted the growth of my money tree recently :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks