• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Truck Has Arrived!

David_4x4

It finally arrived today.

M-135 w/o winch. Data plate shows May of 1952. Pretty good and overall shape and a lot is there. Have a transmission on the way. Doesen't look like it'll be to complicated of a project, but for being free I won't complain.

Finally good to have something to occupy my summer this year besides a Mustang or a diesel truck. :lol:

I call this the Corral.

David_4x4

Desert Rat said:
Free?!?!?!!!! You lucky DOG!!!!
Yup, plus I have a friend that has a huge wrecker service. He was kind enough to pick it up and deliver it to me at no cost. :D

I'm giddy as a school girl with a box of rubbers on prom night.

David_4x4

Yup, free is definately awesome.

I've been working on this all day. Nice and sunburned. But got the nasty seats out and all the crap outta the bed. Then moved to teh front of the truck and pulled off the hood, fenders, grill, pretty much everything. Hopefully I can pull the motor tomorrow and get it delivered to my friend for a looking over.

David_4x4

Some progress pics. Hopefully I'll be able to finally get the motor and the gas tank out tomorrow. Ran across a lot more stubborn bolts, plus the fact of the heat, than I originally factored in. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks