• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My USMC 1028 CUCV for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb

Just joined Steel Soldiers. I bought this 1984 CUCV Model 1028 in 1996 from an AF Chief Master Sgt who had brought it in Okinawa and shipped it to the USA. The Marines surplussed a number of them, this is one of 6 that he bought at auction. It is a DOD version of a K5 Chevy pickup.

I installed a factory type A/C and stereo radio cassette, and converted it to 12V. The truck was a commo van, but I added bows and a cargo cover (not shown).

I have used it on hunting leases since 1996, and it now has over 30000 miles. It is for sale and in sound condition. If interested, please contact me at:
herbrsr-cucv@yahoo.com for details. Location is Marble Falls, TX

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks