• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My War Pig

DSD277

Since many don't venture out of their 'niche' of vehicles part of the forum, I thought I'd post in 'member's rides' what I have made out of my FMTV ... I know, bad word to some.
If you have followed the thread in the FMTV section, you already know what I started with.
To those who haven't.... this is what I showed up with to the Prom .... Come to think of it, it would make a heck of a Prommobile :mrgreen:
Memorial Day at Arcadia Park

Attachments

B3.3T

Holy Cow your authenticity and detail is extraordinary. You just don't see something like this outside of SOCCOM. How about one of the Pinz 718s next?

DSD277

Thanks
:lol: I've had Pinzgauers for 12 years, and sold my 716 just over a year ago (had it for almost 10 years). The irony was that I was always thinking I was going to end on my back climbing into it, and was going to find something a bit lower...blew that one :lol: . And though some have difficulty on finding parts, FMTV parts are dirt cheap compared against Pinzgauer ( Especially TDs ) and SBU Mog parts.

I was thinking of a 718, but what for?... been there... and when I first saw the FMTV for sale, it screamed "WAR PIG" at me... and the FMTV Gods wanted me to have it:mrgreen:

B3.3T

Good logic there. It is an awesome truck. I hope those that see it understand it enough to appreciate your effort.

DSD277

Just to add. This is it with "street" dress... for those pesty LEOs that like windshields, mirrors and shoulder belts, and don't like things hanging from it

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks