• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Waterloo deuce

turbinesurgun

Built by Tom Bauer of Waterloo industries, I acquired it from Bryce Wasielak a few years ago. About a month after I got her a buddy of mine ran her under my porch by starting in gear. For 2 years he was paralyzed from the neck down. In the past few months he's started moving his arms. We put a new cab, new tires and wheels, led tail and jw speaker headlights, 18k warn mrap winch, dropside bed, am/fm/bluetooth ammo can radio and route clearance lights. She's got a 9 liter v8, subaru turbos, waterloo power steering and overdrive, AC, Bucket seats, air lockers in all 3 axles, ouverson lockout hubs, 2.5 inch hitch and more. Has fiberglass troop seats now. I think she's the finest deuce in the country.

Attachments

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your truck sounds awesome. I'd love to see some more pictures, if you don't mind showing us? Especially under the hood and inside the cab. Thanks for sharing!

davidb56

looks great. Hope your buddy recovers more. Theres a lot of mass in a deuce and not much of a cab for protection. My next deuce project will to build a ugly crash bar cage around my cab as I have come too close to large tree branches in the woods. I got to stop rolling the dice.

rustystud

looks great. Hope your buddy recovers more. Theres a lot of mass in a deuce and not much of a cab for protection. My next deuce project will to build a ugly crash bar cage around my cab as I have come too close to large tree branches in the woods. I got to stop rolling the dice.
Hey David. I've seen some Deuce "Forest Fire" Truck conversions with a really heavy duty roll system. Bet you could find some searching on google. They could probably give you some good ideas on how to proceed.
Good luck.

Hummer Guy

Built by Tom Bauer of Waterloo industries, I acquired it from Bryce Wasielak a few years ago. About a month after I got her a buddy of mine ran her under my porch by starting in gear. For 2 years he was paralyzed from the neck down. In the past few months he's started moving his arms. We put a new cab, new tires and wheels, led tail and jw speaker headlights, 18k warn mrap winch, dropside bed, am/fm/bluetooth ammo can radio and route clearance lights. She's got a 9 liter v8, subaru turbos, waterloo power steering and overdrive, AC, Bucket seats, air lockers in all 3 axles, ouverson lockout hubs, 2.5 inch hitch and more. Has fiberglass troop seats now. I think she's the finest deuce in the country.
This is one heck of a unit! I wish waterloo was still building M35s and making kits for the truck, especially the overdrive but I came too late to the party.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks