• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My wife finally went for a ride in the M923A1

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Uh, I made the mistake of taking my 17yo daughter for a ride in my deuce. Now SHE is laying claim to it. Ya never know!

She will want it for a graduation present or ask if her prom date can drive it.

My wife just hates it that everyone stares at us, mostly canadians tho.

indy4x4fab

Banned
:funny:
lets see, No air, No Power windows, lap belt, smells musty, loud, no radio, and the list goes on and on. I love my wife and she is my best friend and we have a great relationship. But she thinks I've lost my freaking mind. :lol:
That's what my wife said until she started looking at the m109a2 and a3 camper conversation.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even though there are some really nice MV turned into campers on here. I am 100% sure that my wife wouldn't wanna trade our camper on any former MV turned into a camper.
Jeff, the only problem is that the "Type A" motorhome won't go anywhere past the end of the pavement! :cry:

Now, the MV on the other hand...:driver:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks