• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My wife is going to kill me... :D

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well since your ultimate demise is imminent might I suggest you gift the offending gensets to the members of this site to be raffled off.

It would be looked upon as a kind act and frankly you need all the help you can get. Members here would give an outpouring of gratitude and sympathy in your memory. I'm just saying...

Mark
Diesel, if you don't get zapped you can spend a few months in my S250 shelter till she gives up the search. Just be care full at night when you go out to pee, the coyotes around here can't be trusted. 🐕

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A wife not complaining about your expenditures... beware that's a very ominous sign! She's either forging your will or has already spent the profits you hope to make off this investment!
oh she is complaining. Just no about generators. The car has become the focus of her dissatisfaction.

She finally rode in it last night. I don’t think it was the horrible experience she expected. I did have the exhaust set to “quiet” mode. 😛

Guyfang

Staff member
In 1986, in El Paso, one of my soldiers came to me and said, "Chief, my wife has locked me out of the house. I spent the night in the shop. Please come with me to the house. My wife likes you, maybe you can convince her to let me back in." I had my strong doubts about that, but he was a good worker. So over in the low rent district we went. As we pulled up, I noticed about 9-10 cars with license plates from Mexico on them, parked up and down the street. There was a swarm of people pawing through a mountain of crap, in the driveway of this young mans house. I looked over at him and said, "We may be a little late." Later that day, I got him installed in the barracks, and loaned him some money for 3 sets of new BDU's.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned"
William Congreve's 'The Mourning Bride' (1697).

No truer words have been written since this was penned.

Ray Cook

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK...here goes. My first wife was, putting it mildly, less than morally upright. The 'shop' at the time was a 28X32 barn with a model railroad on the 2nd floor. When things started to get really bad towards the end of the marriage, I'd noticed things missing from inside the house. So, one weekend while she was away at a "friend's", all the trains not on the layout made a quiet midnight exit. She's long gone. Still have the trains. Sometimes you hafta CYA ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks