• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My window only goes down a quarter of the way

bill2444

Thanks guys for the info: Opened up the door and found one of the clips at the bottom of the door. Wiggled and shook the window down and repaired/oiled. Works like new!!!!!!!

electraman

Thanks Everyone! Success!!!
Here is what I found... After reading all the post, I found the mystery clip in the bottom of my door. I grabbed a flashlight and look up inside the door. Well there it was the pin where the clip goes was causing the jamb.
Well knowing that my arm was not going up in there, I grabbed a long flat screw driver and wedge it in there, so to push the pin back thru. I slowly lowered the window and made the repair. I rolled the window back up and then down again... Oh crap, it happened again. So I repeated the process again with ease.
Once the window was down, I noticed that arms on the regulator appeared to be bent outward. I disconnected the window for the regulator and raised the window. I placed some wood shims between the door to hold it in place.
I removed the regulator and placed it in a vise. I slightly bent the arm of the regulator inward. I greased and re-installed the regulator and re-connected the window.
Now the window goes up and down with ease!
I hope this helps those who are having the same problem!