• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Wonderful Christmas CUCV adventure!!!

67_C-30

My family and I just got from a ride looking at Christmas lights IN THE SNOW! I know that's not a big deal for most people, but the last time our town saw a white Christmas was 1898. We didn't get much, but it was blast for us to see. I never thought we'd ever see it. We went out riding, and there was a Honda Pilot that slid off the road looking at lights, so we pulled him out. My kids was were flipping about how awesome the "War Wagon" was, as they call it. Here's a few pics. I wish I had got some of the us pulling the Pilot. We were holding up traffic, so I hurrying to get the chains hooked up. My daughter took some through the window, but you couldn't really see much.

Attachments

topgun217

That would have been some great pictures; a fine example of "Quality American made" vehicle pulling a a foreign made pile of sheet out of a 1" snow bank. I think its a wonder you didn't pull the Honda apart at the door seams. lolrofl:grd:

67_C-30

That would have been some great pictures; a fine example of "Quality American made" vehicle pulling a a foreign made pile of sheet out of a 1" snow bank. I think its a wonder you didn't pull the Honda apart at the door seams. lolrofl:grd:

Well, it did bend the tow hook on the rear of it. I had to massage it a little to get my J-hook out of of the hook. I couldn't find a hook or anything that even looked remotely safe to hook to on the front, and owner said there was a hook on the back. I put it in 4-low, and after I got all the slack out, I eased him back up out the ditch. The guy was pretty embarrassed by it, and he tried to pay me, but I told there was no way I would take money from him on Christmas. I told him Merry Christmas, and if he saw this big green Blazer broke down somewhere, I expected him to help me!:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks