• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mysterious M1009 part. Sincgars bracket?

vanaisa

look here:

Sezzo

look here:

Thanks!

The bracket I have is different - see pictures. Although the part number is the same as mentioned in the other thread. And the bracket does not fit the radio bracket on the dash.

Guyfang

Staff member
I am old, and the ears don't work, the eyes don't work, and a raft of other things. I read for a part number: 80063-A3014069

Is that what you see?

Sezzo

Guyfang, we are getting close. Appreciate your support. I still don’t see it in the TMs. There is a some sort of similar bracket shown in the TM that’s mounted on the dash bracket. But it is different to the bracket shown in my pictures. Maybe I should sell this bracket to a military museum - one of a kind and welted by James Bond 007.

Guyfang, are you in Burgkunstadt (Germany)?

Guyfang

Staff member
Yes sir! I live in Burgkunstadt! Lived in Bamberg for a number of years. Was stationed there. I lived on Würtzburger str. and Matern str. and OberStephans Str.

Are you going to take your truck to Bike and Music weekend next week? Should be several other trucks like yours there? If so, send me a PM and I will send you my handy #. Beer is free and cold at our tent!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks