• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery military trailer

D6T

EDIT: I spoke too soon, or rather at the same time that everyone else above did :)

Looks like an early M1101.

I actually think a member on here who lives near me has one...

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Like mentioned I've got one just like it. Mine is a little more militarized and has milspec taillights. I've read that silver eagle built 15 trailers for testing, I guess that makes 4 still around. They're kinda goofy but I like the look of it behind a HMMWV. I like the side racks and bows, haven't seen those yet.

If the price is right I'd go for it, you'll probably have the only one in town. The hitch parts are mostly the same as m101a2s so easy to get.
image.jpg

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank goodness it’s in WA or I’d own another trailer I don’t need. At $800 for a rare trailer, yep. I’d buy it. I’d buy it because it’s a good deal. I’d buy it because of a dozen other reasons that don’t include the fact that I’m a trailer whore.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

“Hello, my name is Buffalobwana and I buy trailers.”

”Hello Buffalobwana!”

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
one of the things I like about the prototype is that it does not sit real high like the m1101/2 more like an m101. Makes it easier to load/unload for weak old guys.....

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It also looks like you might be able to stand upright in it with the tarp installed. Looks to be a good 16-18” taller.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks