• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery Part

NRGarrott

I had my IP rebuilt by a shop in Arizona, they mailed the pump back to me with this part unattached. I'm not sure where it goes. Can anyone help?

Thank You,

Nick

Attachments

Westech

CPL
8 min to find the TM in my PC... Find the pump pictures... Print the pages.. scan them to a pic file and then post to SS..... Not too bad if I do say so my self.

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
8 min to find the TM in my PC... Find the pump pictures... Print the pages.. scan them to a pic file and then post to SS..... Not too bad if I do say so my self.

I personally thought you would just name it from memory. Not often that you hesitate!! If I had just one of you in my shop, life would be grand.

dstang97

I knew where the part went just did not know the name of it or how to install it.. still wounder why they left it out.. I would make a phone call.
Yea ask them why it is not in the pump and how the pump works with out it. That is a lot of work to have to do it twice.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I might be that is is the part they replaced, can not tell in the picture but is it scored?

JDToumanian

It is not an internal part, it goes into the end of the pump drive that the timing gear attaches to. You have to put it in place there when you install the pump.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks