• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

N/A LD465 exhaust bits search - again

Adamlee

Hey fellas -

finally managed to bring my camera out to Ski's to snap some specific pics of the pipe I need replacing on my deuce.

I have a non-turbo '70 M35A2, with exhaust intact up until the next to last pipe - the curved section that fits between the aluminum flexible section and the upright "exit" stack. Take a look at the rotted out hole and you'll see why it needs repair.

several of you all have volunteered parts to fix this, but it has turned out that the particular section I need has also been rotten/busted/missing/etc.

I have not found it at white owl, murray, etc as of yet either - I can find TURBO pipe parts all day long - just no N/A.

once again - any steel soldiers here got this particular pipe left over from a turbo swap? I would really appreciate it.

thanks much!

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: N/A LD465 exhaust bits search - again

Adam, click this link and download the catalog. You'll need to look at the "stack tube connector" page for the flange and you can order straights, 45's, 90's, slip/clamp or weld type. I used these parts whwn I made my muffler.
http://www.dynaflexproducts.com/catalog.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks